This is from Josie. She is in need of our prayers and help. If she could receive any assistance it might be a turning point for her at this very rough time. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Teri and Michael
Trust you are both ok. Thank you for all you do for all of us. You continue in my prayers. Love and blessings.
Asking for help and prayers.
I'm due for double cataract surgery on Thursday September 5 at Harbor City Kaiser on Vermont. Won't be given time until two days prior. It will be in am. I plan to rent room at Mary and Joseph retreat center in Palos Verdes not far from Kaiser. So pick up there then on to Kaiser.
I also need post op drive back to Kaiser on Friday September 6 to make certain healing is progressing ok. The time also in am.
I need prayers for procedure to be good as I will need to pass my eye exam to renew my CDL by first week in October. Ophthalmologist says I could not pass it in my current state.
In addition I have POBox on my CDL and DMV wants an address; many challenges continue. Thank you for prayers and any possible assistance.
Blessings to all,
Josie Broehm
PRAYER FOR THOSE IN NEED
Merciful God, we remember before You all who are in need this day, especially Josie. Give her courage to live with her situation. Comfort her when she is discouraged. Bring her aid through your angels here on earth, and touch her with Your healing Spirit that she may find and possess eternal life, now and forever. Amen.
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Josie with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
PRAYER TO ST. LUCY, PROTECTOR OF THE EYES
O St Lucy, you preferred to let your eyes be torn out instead of denying the faith and defiling your soul; and God, through an extraordinary miracle, replaced them with another pair of sound and perfect eyes to reward your virtue and faith, appointing you as the protector against eye diseases. I come to you for you to protect my eyesight and to heal the illness in my eyes.
O St Lucy, you preferred to let your eyes be torn out instead of denying the faith and defiling your soul; and God, through an extraordinary miracle, replaced them with another pair of sound and perfect eyes to reward your virtue and faith, appointing you as the protector against eye diseases. I come to you for you to protect my eyesight and to heal the illness in my eyes.
O St Lucy, preserve the light of my eyes so that I may see the beauties of creation, the glow of the sun, the color of the flowers and the smile of children.
Preserve also the eyes of my soul, the faith, through which I can know my God, understand His teachings, recognize His love for me and never miss the road that leads me to where you, St Lucy, can be found in the company of the angels and saints.
St Lucy, protect my eyes and preserve my faith. St. Lucy, pray for us!!
Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment