Thursday, October 15, 2020

Urgent Prayer Request for Joanne Lombard

This is from and for Joanne Lombard, who has been a loving angel to us all, praying constantly for us and encouraging our prayer lives for many years. Let us lift her up at this time for God's healing touch and complete healing & recovery. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



Hi Michael & Teri,
   I'd like to request urgent prayers for myself. Recently, I was diagnosed with cancer in my left breast and lymph node. Prayer warriors please agree with me in prayer for God's Divine complete healing, peace and wisdom, and discernment for treatment. Also, for God's hands to touch and direct all the doctors, surgeons, nurses, & technicians that are involved in treating me. I know that with God's healing grace, the intercessions of all the prayer warriors, and our precious St Agatha, I will be healed by the Blood of the Lamb, and God's word that says, "By His Stripes, I am Healed!!!
   Thanking and praising God for you both and this miraculous ministry!

Lovingly, 
  Your sister-in-Christ,

          Joanne Lombard



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Joanne with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

St. Agatha Prayer
St. Agatha, woman of valor, from your own suffering we have been moved to ask your prayers for those of us who suffer from breast cancer. We place the name before you, and ask you to intercede on their behalf. From where you stand in the health of life eternal -all wounds healed, and all tears wiped away- pray for Joanne, and all of us. Pray God will give us His holy benediction of health and healing. And, we remember you were a victim of torture and that you learned, first hand, of human cruelty and inhumanity. We ask you to pray for our entire world. Ask God to enlighten us with a "genius for peace and understanding." Ask Him to send us His Spirit of Serenity, and ask Him to help us share that peace with all we meet. From what you learned from your own path of pain, ask God to give us the Grace we need to remain holy in difficulties, not allowing our anger or our bitterness to overtake us. Pray that we will be more peaceful and more charitable. And from your holy pace in our mystical body, the Church, pray that we, in our place and time will, together, create a world of justice and peace. Amen.
Vocatusatque non vocatus, Deus aderit
Invited or not, God is present!

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: