This is from Linda Maultsby. Please join us in lifting Joanne up in prayer as she battles breast cancer. Pray that her surgery is completely successful and for her absolute healing in Jesus name we pray, Amen. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Greetings Michael & Teri,
You are constantly in my prayers and the prayers of all those who know and love you!
Remember, as all these prayers go up, they go up to God Almighty! Who Can Do! Anything!!! 😘
I come to you today, with every bit of strength I have, however, I am filled! With Hope! to ask the family of Prayer Warriors to pick up their swords once again, and lead the way to Victory!!! For yet another Cancer Battle! This time for Joanne Lombard.
Our Awesome Sister (The Holy Spirit Constant Companion) is scheduled for Breast Cancer Surgery (Lumpectomy)❌ This Thursday Nov. 5th at 7 AM
Heavenly Father, We The Prayer Warriors, Give You All The Honor, The Glory and The Praise!
Oh Lord please direct Joanne's steps in clarity, for there is nothing more dear to her heart then being obedient to you Father! Give her knowledge, wisdom and understanding, beyond her experience for the decisions facing her in every step of her Journey to complete wellness. May the Holy Spirit guide her into all truth, and give her Your peace.
Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with the shield. I thank you, for doing this for Joanne and her family
We know that we serve God Almighty! So I declare that everything & everybody that you have assigned to put their hands, restoring the health and wholeness to your servant Joanne, is going to succeed and prosper. If the enemy comes in, like a flood, your Spirit Lord, will Wave the banner, the flag of battle against him. "With the Power of God Almighty, we will gain the Victory!!! "He will trample down the enemies"
Thank you, Lord, for your promise that you will fulfill your purpose and will not abandon the works of your hands, Joanne.
We Pray this...
In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Lord and Savior!!!
Amen,
Jesus, We Place Our Trust in You
WITH MUCH L❤️VE
PRAYER WARRIOR FAMILY
Linda Maultsby
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, we entrust Joanne to Your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, she may be restored to soundness of health and live in perfect harmony with You and with those around her. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Joanne with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
PRAYER FOR WOMEN WITH BREAST CANCER
Father, for the strength You have given me I thank You.
For the health You have blessed me with, I thank You.
For the women who are going through breast cancer and their families
I ask You to strengthen and to heal as You see fit.
Lord we know You want us to be in good health and to prosper.
Lord use us to do the work You have for us to do.
For we know time is getting short on this earth.
Lord be with every woman who is sick
and encourage them as only You can.
I know how faithful You are.
You have shown Yourself to be everything
You say You are in Your Holy Word.
I praise You for You made this body
and You can heal this body.
In Jesus Name I pray.
Amen.
Prayer for Healing
Heavenly Father, I call on You right now in a special way. It is through Your power that I was created. Every breath I take, every morning I wake and every moment of every hour, I live under Your power. Father, I ask You now to touch me with that same power. For, if You created me from nothing, You can certainly recreate me. Fill me with the healing power of Your Spirit. Cast out anything that should not be in me. Mend what is broken. Root out any unproductive cells. Open any blocked arteries or veins and rebuild any damaged areas. Remove all inflammation and cleanse any infection. Let the warmth of Your healing love pass through my body to make new any unhealthy areas so that my body will function the way You created it to function. And Father, restore Me to full health in mind and body so that I may serve you the rest of my life. Dear Lord Jesus, through your Precious Blood, through your stripes and through your bruises, through the Healing, Loving and Forgiving Power of the Eucharist, I ask for a speedy and complete cure of all my infirmities. Jesus, we know that when we ask we receive. I claim the healing and I now thank and praise you for this healing. I praise you. I thank you Lord Jesus. I adore and worship You dear Lord, King of eternal glory. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
St. Agatha Prayer
St. Agatha, woman of valor, from your own suffering we have been moved to ask your prayers for those of us who suffer from breast cancer. We place the name before you, and ask you to intercede on their behalf. From where you stand in the health of life eternal- all wounds healed, and all tears wiped away- pray for Joanne, and all of us. Pray God will give us His holy benediction of health and healing. And, we remember you were a victim of torture and that you learned, first hand, of human cruelty and inhumanity. We ask you to pray for our entire world. Ask God to enlighten us with a "genius for peace and understanding." Ask Him to send us His Spirit of Serenity, and ask Him to help us share that peace with all we meet. From what you learned from your own path of pain, ask God to give us the Grace we need to remain holy in difficulties, not allowing our anger or our bitterness to overtake us. Pray that we will be more peaceful and more charitable. And from your holy pace in our mystical body, the Church, pray that we, in our place and time will, together, create a world of justice and peace. Amen.
Vocatusatque non vocatus, Deus aderit
Invited or not, God is present!
To Saint Peregrine
O great St. Peregrine, You have been called "The Mighty," "The Wonder-Worker," because of the numerous miracles which You have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to You. For so many years You bore in Your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal Your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of Joanne whom we entrust to You. Aided in this way by Your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment