From Rose & Jim Mitchell in New Orleans, transplanted members of the St Agatha gospel choir. Please add them and all in the area to your prayers for protection and safety. Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dearest Michael and Teri and all the Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for all of us who may (or may not) be affected by this newest challenging storm(s). Of course Jim and I always appreciate your prayers. Sometimes I wonder how people can pray for an entire city, but of course God's love and protection are infinite. Jim and I are prepared and ready to leave if needed, we have friends to go to for shelter, and we feel confident the lessons learned from hurricane Katrina will enable us to survive much better than three years ago. But, since today is the three-year anniversary of Katrina, it is difficult to separate the emotions from then and now. Please keep us and all of us in Louisiana in your prayers this week. I know God hears all and blesses all. We think of you always and miss you and the St. Agatha's community forever.
With all our love,
Rose and Jim Mitchell
No comments:
Post a Comment