Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Prayer Request from Sharon Figures

This is from Sharon Figures, one of my good friends I worked with at the Post Office. She has since moved on to a new (and I'm sure much better) career in banking. Please pray for her sister Barbara and for Sharon, too. Thank you and God bless you all, Michael (see below)


Hello Michael - Please give Teri my regards.  I will continue to lift her in prayer.
 
Please lift my sister Barbara in prayer.  She started dialysis about three weeks ago and is doing pretty good with it.  God willing, they will pronounce me the actual donor some time within the next week or so.  If I am the donor,  surgery will be set for 6-8 weeks out.
 
Have a good day and take good care.  I know how it is when your honey pie doesn't feel well.  You don't feel well either.  At least that's how I am.

No comments: