Monday, September 22, 2008

Praise Report

From Doreen, good friend and St Agatha choir member. This is a wonderful praise report! God is so good and He always knows what is best for us and when to bless us! Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you, Michael (see below)

Dear Michael, 
 
I would like to thank all the prayer warriors who prayed for me and my job search. I was informed last spring that I would not be able to return to my LAUSD position as Math Coach for the 08-09 schoolyear, due to budget cuts, and that I should seek another position within the district. I sent out several resumes throughout the summer, but was not successful in finding anything until the very end of August. On August 26th I was called in for an interview at Brentwood Science Magnet Elementary School, and on August 27th I was hired to teach fifth grade -- just five days before the first day of school. I am extremely grateful to have found a position at such a wonderful school, and especially that God carried me through the summer months with the grace of knowing that He would provide. Again, thank you to all who prayed for my intention, and I give all praise and glory to God, who knows and sees the desires of our hearts. 
 
Love and blessings, 
Doreen 

No comments: