Hi prayer warriors,
Thank you for your prayers. The doctor said my health during my first 11 treatments is very impressive.
Still though, this week was week #12 of 15 treatments, and my white blood cell count was too low to receive chemo. It was a .09. I feel no difference though. the doctor said you don't normally feel anything unless it gets very low like a .02
That is considered too low, but not deathly low where they say "You can bottom out."
I have no idea what that means.
To receive chemo, my white blood cell count has to be at least and no lower then 1.2.
Normal blood is at a 3.0 or 4.0.
My fore finger and middle finger and thumbs on both hands are bruising easy and not healing. The nails seem to be partially coming off too. They hurt when I use my hands and I hit my nails easily. when this happens it feels like someone has stepped on my fingers or like you get your fingers caught in the door.
Also my big toes- the nails are coming off after subbing them quite often and putting them in my ice skates to teach and do my job.
The big toes hurt alot.
Other then that I feel good most of the time. Most likely because of all your prayers!
God Bless you all
Lisa
Thank you for your prayers. The doctor said my health during my first 11 treatments is very impressive.
Still though, this week was week #12 of 15 treatments, and my white blood cell count was too low to receive chemo. It was a .09. I feel no difference though. the doctor said you don't normally feel anything unless it gets very low like a .02
That is considered too low, but not deathly low where they say "You can bottom out."
I have no idea what that means.
To receive chemo, my white blood cell count has to be at least and no lower then 1.2.
Normal blood is at a 3.0 or 4.0.
My fore finger and middle finger and thumbs on both hands are bruising easy and not healing. The nails seem to be partially coming off too. They hurt when I use my hands and I hit my nails easily. when this happens it feels like someone has stepped on my fingers or like you get your fingers caught in the door.
Also my big toes- the nails are coming off after subbing them quite often and putting them in my ice skates to teach and do my job.
The big toes hurt alot.
Other then that I feel good most of the time. Most likely because of all your prayers!
God Bless you all
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment