Wednesday, January 14, 2009

from Mary Tan: Dear Family....Gifts from God

This is from Mary Tan of the St Agatha choir and is another example of the power of prayer. Praise God! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Michael (see below)


Dear Michael and Teri,
 
     Here is another blessings that I wanted to share and ask our PRAYER WARRIORS to include in our prayers. Her name is LEONA DELOS REYES, she is my niece that I once asked for prayers because of her breast cancer that came back after ten years. She has been suffering for a long years, until finally she quit her job because she cannot handle anymore the pain. I admired her strong faith and courage. I loved her dearly and she is my favorite neice. Thank you so much for all your prayers, GOD BLESS YOU ALL. 

Mary (see below)

Hi Tita,
I wanted to share this great news with you too. Hope all is well with you.
Love you



> Dear Family... > > I want to share with all of you such great news Rey and I received from my > doctor today..recent CT Scan shows a decrease in size in the nodules they are > monitoring in my lungs. Three months ago, there were suspicions of cancer in > the spine, news I couldn't even share with you all,including our boys. But > after MRI and CT Scans, these spots have now been downgraded to arthritis. > > For the past five months, I have been on a new treatment, a treatment I almost > gave up on due to my body being so tired from chemo therapy and repeated > radiation treatments. Then a group of nearby friends prayed that God grants me > strength and wisdom and I know from this group of friends...prayers multiplied > in addition to the ongoing prayers from family. > > I'm sure you're all saying the same thing we are...."thank you Lord, thank you > Lord, thank you Lord." Prayers can move mountains and I'm a living proof as He > has blessed me with great gifts over the past 18 years surviving cancer. When > cancer came back three years ago, I eventually learned that it was God's wake up > call and blessings in disguise. This time around, cancer brought beautiful > people in our lives and more importantly, brought our family closer to God. > All of us are faced with a challenge or challenges and > just remember, when you're feeling so down, do what I do...close your eyes and > ask God to be your strength and then I turn to our Blessed Mother to hold my > hands. > > We are so blessed
and we thank God for having all of you in our lives.
Thank
> you So, So much for your continued prayers.
>
> May God Bless you all always...
> Love,
> Leona

No comments: