An update from Marilee on her dad. Thank you for your continued prayers for her dad, for Marilee, and the rest of her family. God bless you all and your families, Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Fellow Prayer Warriors,
Thank you all so very much for your continued prayers for my Dad, me and my family. This has truly been a most challenging time.
Since I last asked for your prayers, my Dad had improved dramatically. His ammonia level dropped, his pain was under control and he was, for the most part, fairly lucid. All of my siblings arrived and had the opportunity to share special time with him. He was moved to a rehab once again where we all expected he would remain comfortably. Unfortunately he started slipping back over the last few days and was sent back to the hospital today. His ammonia level is up and the congestive heart failure is shutting down his organs. His kidneys are failing and he is filling up with fluid which is now seeping out through his skin.
I left my Dad yesterday to come back to L.A. for a few days to get some much needed rest and try to get healthy as I have had a miserable cold for the last week. It was a difficult decision to leave him, but I honestly felt that I needed to do it. My heart filled with=2 0guilt this morning when I heard that he was sent back to the hospital.
I truly believe that God gave my Dad the strength to see all of his children and some of his grandchildren. Now I know that he's tired and he's ready to go home. Please continue to keep him lifted up in your prayers. He deserves to be peaceful and out of pain. Also, please pray for my brother Bill as he is the exhausted primary caregiver at this time.
Thank you once again for your support and prayers. God truly does hear each and every one of you. I am forever grateful and will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.
God Bless you all.
In Christ.
Marilee Frazier-Koch
Thank you all so very much for your continued prayers for my Dad, me and my family. This has truly been a most challenging time.
Since I last asked for your prayers, my Dad had improved dramatically. His ammonia level dropped, his pain was under control and he was, for the most part, fairly lucid. All of my siblings arrived and had the opportunity to share special time with him. He was moved to a rehab once again where we all expected he would remain comfortably. Unfortunately he started slipping back over the last few days and was sent back to the hospital today. His ammonia level is up and the congestive heart failure is shutting down his organs. His kidneys are failing and he is filling up with fluid which is now seeping out through his skin.
I left my Dad yesterday to come back to L.A. for a few days to get some much needed rest and try to get healthy as I have had a miserable cold for the last week. It was a difficult decision to leave him, but I honestly felt that I needed to do it. My heart filled with=2 0guilt this morning when I heard that he was sent back to the hospital.
I truly believe that God gave my Dad the strength to see all of his children and some of his grandchildren. Now I know that he's tired and he's ready to go home. Please continue to keep him lifted up in your prayers. He deserves to be peaceful and out of pain. Also, please pray for my brother Bill as he is the exhausted primary caregiver at this time.
Thank you once again for your support and prayers. God truly does hear each and every one of you. I am forever grateful and will continue to keep all of you in my prayers.
God Bless you all.
In Christ.
Marilee Frazier-Koch
No comments:
Post a Comment