Sunday, April 18, 2010

Praise report from Linda Brown re: Maria

This is being passed on from Linda Brown with the great news from her friend, Maria. God IS good...all the time! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Michael (see below)
 
Thank you. Came home today. They removed all the cancer. It was a close call the cancer was close to my lung as they were removing it they thought they punctured my lung. So they kept me in recovery for another four hours took two sets of x-rays and God is good. And I feel great some pain and a sore arm.  Thank all my prayer angels for me.  Love you. Now its time to recover.


Prayer After A Surgery
Blessed Savior, I thank you that this operation is safely past, and now I rest in your abiding presence, relaxing every tension, releasing every care and anxiety, receiving more and more of your healing life into every part of my being. In moments of pain I turn to you for strength, in times of loneliness I feel your loving nearness. Grant that your life and love and joy may flow through me for the healing of others in your name. Amen.

No comments: