Monday, August 23, 2010

prayer request from Cris for Angelica

This is from Cris. Thank you for your prayers and God be with you, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Tery and Michael,

Again, thanks for you wonderful ministry!

I would like to again ask for prayers for my granddaughter Angelica.  She will
be having her gall bladder out tomorrow morning.  It has stopped functioning.

She is in good spirits, filled with faith and optimism and looking forward to no
more pain.

Please pray that she has a full recovery and that they don't find anything else
to be the cause of her pain.  She is a great young woman and LOVED our services
when they were here for a couple of weeks.

Blessings to all.

Cris

Please also add my dear friend Paul Sherman to your list.  He is taking a very
important exam this week.  He has worked very hard towards this goal.  I pray he
passes with flying colors; he deserves it!
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds
and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of
illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect
harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: