This is from Elson. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Prayer Warriors:
I'm asking for your prayers of healing for Ms. Kishana Halloway, a parishoner at St. Eugene's parish in Los Angeles/Inglewood and her daughter, who were both attacked by a pitbull dog that wandered into the church parking lot right after their 10am Mass on Sunday.
I played piano for their choir for that Mass and as I was about to leave in my car, At about 11:35 a.m., I passed an apparently stray dog sniffing around on the grass just outside the church parking lot's back entrance on Haas Avenue. As I was about to leave, I looked in my rear view mirror at the dog, who wandered into the parking lot, and a few seconds later I heard screaming by a woman and two children. So I backed up into the lot and found the dog biting the woman on her legs and arms. Several parishoners ran in and started kicking the dog, some beating it with sticks and golf clubs, and a couple neighbors ran in with baseball bats. I was still in my car and all I could really do is honk my horn to try to distract the dog and made a 911 call. It was an extremely horrible scene.
The LAPD came and several minutes later two fire department ambulances arrived. The dog, by then beaten, was subdued by the bushes, near where I fist spotted it and one of the police officers drew a shotgun at the dog. If the dog started to get up and attack, they would shoot it, but they watched over it until Animal Control arrived.
Ms. Halloway, age 50, suffered numerous bites to her legs, arms (pieces of flesh were chewed out of her arm) and a small bite on her neck. Her young daughter suffered a couple small bites herself. It was dreadful, but miraculously, there was very little actual blood shed at the scene. It doesn't look like her injuries would be life-threatening.
I don't know Ms. Halloway personally, her name only came up when I talked to other parishoners in the parking lot. This was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen, especially after attending church. Even I'm very traumatized by this. Please pray that Ms. Halloway and her daughter makes a complete recovery and suffer no complications from this tragic incident.
Elson
I'm asking for your prayers of healing for Ms. Kishana Halloway, a parishoner at St. Eugene's parish in Los Angeles/Inglewood and her daughter, who were both attacked by a pitbull dog that wandered into the church parking lot right after their 10am Mass on Sunday.
I played piano for their choir for that Mass and as I was about to leave in my car, At about 11:35 a.m., I passed an apparently stray dog sniffing around on the grass just outside the church parking lot's back entrance on Haas Avenue. As I was about to leave, I looked in my rear view mirror at the dog, who wandered into the parking lot, and a few seconds later I heard screaming by a woman and two children. So I backed up into the lot and found the dog biting the woman on her legs and arms. Several parishoners ran in and started kicking the dog, some beating it with sticks and golf clubs, and a couple neighbors ran in with baseball bats. I was still in my car and all I could really do is honk my horn to try to distract the dog and made a 911 call. It was an extremely horrible scene.
The LAPD came and several minutes later two fire department ambulances arrived. The dog, by then beaten, was subdued by the bushes, near where I fist spotted it and one of the police officers drew a shotgun at the dog. If the dog started to get up and attack, they would shoot it, but they watched over it until Animal Control arrived.
Ms. Halloway, age 50, suffered numerous bites to her legs, arms (pieces of flesh were chewed out of her arm) and a small bite on her neck. Her young daughter suffered a couple small bites herself. It was dreadful, but miraculously, there was very little actual blood shed at the scene. It doesn't look like her injuries would be life-threatening.
I don't know Ms. Halloway personally, her name only came up when I talked to other parishoners in the parking lot. This was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen, especially after attending church. Even I'm very traumatized by this. Please pray that Ms. Halloway and her daughter makes a complete recovery and suffer no complications from this tragic incident.
Elson
Elson Trinidad Los Angeles, California, USA | e l s o n @ e l s o n g s . c o m
Website: http://www.elsongs.com/ | Twitter: http://twitter.com/elsongs
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.
Website: http://www.elsongs.com/ | Twitter: http://twitter.com/elsongs
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment