Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Michael, Peter Calling, I'm Very ill, please . . .

This is from longtime friend Peter, and we thank you for adding him to your prayers urgently. May God give him the courage, strength and faith to wait for a mighty blessing from the healing hand of God. If anyone can, God can. Thank you and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)

Dear Michael,

Please have your prayer warriors pray for me, as I am very sick these days. It appears that the bone deterioration problems I have in my neck have progressed to a crisis point. I need an operation badly to relieve the pressure on my main nerve line, which is besieged by calcium build up and bone spurs from C4 to C7. This is not only effecting me physiologically, but psychologically with high pressure and tension nerve episodes that are devastating on my psyche. Please pray that I get the medical help that I need so badly. Thank you all, God bless you all.

In Christ Crucified,

Peter Palasota

Prayer for the Sick
Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Peter, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.


No comments: