This is from June. Thank you for keeping her and Milt in your prayers and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael and Teri
Milt and I are traveling to Geneva today to visit my daughter. We will be back on Oct. 10th. I ask the prayer warriors to pray for a safe and healthy journey for both of us, especially Milt. He needs to have oxygen on a leg of our trip but we haven't found a supplier yet. Your intercessions would be appreciated. Thank you both for ALL YOU DO.
Good health to both of you. Love, June Hodges
Prayer before Starting on a Journey
My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family in good health. Do thou guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.
My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family in good health. Do thou guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.
In a message dated 9/16/2010 9:08:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lanham7@aol.com writes:
This is from Lorna. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)Hello Mike & Teri! Anna Deshautelle, who is a parishioner at St. Agatha would like to add her mother, Karma Smith-Grindell to the prayer list. Last night she had an episode of disorientation during her drive from Colorado to California. A state trooper had to take her to a hospital in colorado for observation. Thank You, Lorna HoltPrayer for Healing
O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit you to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.=
No comments:
Post a Comment