Dear prayer warriors,
This is from Rose Pasalaqua, long time dear friend and fellow St Agatha Gospel Choir member. I meant to send out her request when I received it (which was Thursday) and I got caught up in a work deadline and regretfully, did not get back to it and I am so sorry for that. Like Rose says in her e-mail, I believe that God knows our hearts and hears our prayers collectively and singularly, and even if one person petitions in faith, God hears and answers. It is all in His hands. My sincere apologies to Rose and we pray that her tests come back favorably, revealing nothing serious. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, and please see details of her request below.
With the love of Christ,
Teri & Michael
Hi Michael and Teri,
I sent this email to you a few days ago, but it wasn't sent on. That's unlike you. I do hope that you two are o.k. Please let me know that you are ok.. Even though the email is a bit post that's alright as I am sure when I wrote it somehow the prayer was heard. Please keep on praying and if for any reason you can't pass this on it's fine. God is still taking care of it. You two just take care yourselves and each other.
Did go to doctor. Everything should be fine as long as (for about a month) I do what I am told, that's a hard one for me.(laugh) but I will. I believe God has already taken care of it and these are just that, only symptoms. Will write more details later. Thank you! With Love, Rose.
See original request here:
Attached Message
| From: | Longstemrosep@aol.com |
| To: | lanham7@aol.com |
| Subject: | In Need Of Prayer |
| Date: | Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:30:09 EDT |
Dear Michael and Teri,
It's always such a good feeling to know that you pray for me and that you send on my prayer requests. I do hope this writing finds all of you doing well. It's always easy to ask for prayers for others, always very difficult to ask for prayers for myself.
A few days ago I had a weird thing happen with my eyes. It was at night, I was driving and suddenly experienced quite a lightning storm, however it did pass and I got home safely. I am still experiencing various problems with my eyes...thankfully it is minor compared to what it was and that is a good sign. I do have an appointment at 3:00 p.m. today to see an ophthalmologist. So I am asking each and everyone of you to please pray that my testing reveals nothing serious. When I reflect on my life, if I know nothing else, I do know for sure that one thing is totally impossible and that is for to God forget me or let me down. He has taken me through a multitude of "storms". He has always been there for me. He is always on time and He always saves me. I also know and believe in the power of prayer and that he hears each word. So please, each and everyone of you, take a moment or two of your day and send a prayer (little or big, I'm not fussy) for me that my testing reveals nothing serious. And that I may be healthy to finish the tasks he has set before me.
I know if I placed a stone for every time God helped me what a wall I would have. WOW!! And you, Michael and Teri and prayer warriors, I think, what a wall you would have.
Thank you for listening. Thank you for your prayers and for caring.
Much Love,
Rose
For Healing
Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
For Healing
Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment