I'm passing this along from Enrique. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see both messages below)
Hey Michael and Teri,
I received this message from Josefina Culton, she is a professor in West Los Angeles College, and she is also a Prayer Warrior.
Thank you!
-Enrique
--------
Hi Enrique,
Can you please ask the Prayer Warriors to pray for health and peace in my life. Recently I had a doctor's appointment and had to undergo several tests to guarantee that a small bump is not serious. I am waiting for the results, yet at the same time it is hard to be patient as I don't know what the results will say. Please pray for my health, for patience and peace. I have a fifteen year old, and I want to be there for him healthy and strong. Thank you so much for your time.
Prof. Culton
Prayer for Healing
O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit you to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Prayer for Healing
O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to me such a consciousness of your indwelling and surrounding presence that I may permit you to give me health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment