Friday, July 8, 2011

From Michelle Paige-Hilley: prayer request for our Son Reggie

This is from Michelle Paige Hilley. Please keep her and Eddie's son, Reggie, in your prayers on his journey back East. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
 
Wonderful prayer warriors, I ask that you keep our son Reggie in your prayers. He is traveling alone for the 1st time to attend a 2 week college program on the east coast. I ask for traveling grace, and that the Holy Spirit may be with him so that he may have a good experience, grow and mature and remember Whose he is.(A Child of the Most High God)
Thank you
 
Prayer before Starting on a Journey
My holy Angel Guardian, ask the Lord to bless the journey which I undertake, that it may profit the health of my soul and body; that I may reach its end, and that, returning safe and sound, I may find my family in good health. Do thou guard, guide and preserve us. Amen.



No comments: