This is from St Agatha's Teresa Gunther. Thank you for adding Skip and his wife Dede to your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
| Michael and Teri, I am asking prayers today for the husband of a friend. Skip will be having surgery on Friday for repairing his pancreas....as I understand it. He has been suffering for quite some time with many medical problems. His wife, Dede, is the waitress at one of our favorite local restaurants here in Whittier. I told her we would be keeping both of them in our prayers. Thanks so much. Prayer Before Surgery Loving Father, we entrust Skip to your care; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in Your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, he may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with You and with those around him. Through Jesus Christ. Amen. |
No comments:
Post a Comment