Monday, November 28, 2011

Praise Report from Gloria Walker

This is from Gloria, sent yesterday. God is Good! Thank you for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)
 
 
Praise God it was amazing this morning when I woke up I had no pain. Thank God for answering my prayers and taking the pain away.

Mike thank you and please thank the prayer warriors for praying for me.

This morning at church I was scared to move my ARM thinking it was going to hurt but God is so good it did not happen.

Thank you in Jesus name.  Amen amen amen.
  

Prayer of Praise
Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, he who in his great mercy gave us new birth, a birth unto hope which draws its life from the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead; a birth to an imperishable inheritance, incapable of fading or defilement, which is kept in heaven for you who are guarded with God's power through faith; a birth to a salvation which stands ready to be revealed in the last days. Amen.

No comments: