Saturday, November 26, 2011

Prayer Request for Gloria Walker

This is from Gloria Walker, St Agatha mainstay. Thank you for lifting her up in your prayers as she, too, suffers from physical pain. May God bless you abundantly in this Holy Season. Love, Teri & Michael (see below)


Thank you Mike and Teri for being there for us when we need a prayer and someone to talk to about our struggles.

Please pray for me. On Thanksgiving day I injured my left shoulder. The Dr said I have tendonitis and it hurts a lot.  And as you know this time of year I am very busy. Please pray for the pain to go away.

That Our great God Hears my prayers for healing.

In the name of Jesus Christ our savior I pray... 

AMEN AMEN AMEN



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon me with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon me, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring me to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen. 



No comments: