Friday, February 24, 2012

Prayer Request from Irene Jaso for 3 yr old Henry

This is from our friend Irene of St Agatha's. Please add her friend's son Henry to your prayers for swift treatment and recovery and total healing through our Lord, Who truly heals. We do stand in agreement with Irene. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)

P.S. We have a friend who suffered for years with Guillain-Barre syndrome and is still on his way back to total recovery. More info on the disorder can be found here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001704/ Thank you again Prayer Warriors! T&M 

   Lenten Greetings,
   I have a prayer request for a 3 year old boy, Henry, who has Guillian-Barre` Syndrome. This is a 
   neurological disorder causing paralysis in his legs from the knees down. I have known his father 
   since he was a young man and can see the anxiety his face. I told him I would submit
   Henry's name to "my" prayer warriors and he thanked me profusely. I believe this little boy will once again 
   walk and run like a 3 year boy should and I know that all of you stand in agreement with me.
   God's Blessings & Peace,
   Irene

Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon little Henry with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

 
 

No comments: