Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Prayer Request from Ana Patricia McKey: Please pray for my restored health...

This is from Ana Patricia McKey. Thank you for your prayers for her and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
 

 
Good morning Prayer Warriors.

I am asking for your support in prayers for my health to be restored.

I have been sick for over a week now and the medication given to me by my doctor has made me feel worse instead of better.  :(

I have even missed mass trying to rest and get better but nothing is really working for me yet.

I pray that my faith and health be restored with the support of you all.

Thank you as always for your prayers.

I hope to see you all at St. Agatha's soon.

-ana
 
 
 

PRAYER FOR HEALING

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; 
save me, and I shall be saved: 
for you are my praise. 
I praise you, mighty Father. 
You forgive all my iniquities, 
and you heal all my diseases. 
Thank you, Lord. When I am sick, 
you send your Word, 
and it heals me and delivers me 
from all destructions. 
Your Word is life to me, 
and it brings healing to my flesh. 
Thank you for the healing power of your Word, Father. 
I will never let it depart from my eyes. 
I will keep your Word deeply implanted within my heart. 
Praise your name, holy Father. 
I love you, and I thank you 
for healing me 
and keeping me in good health. 
 
Amen.

No comments: