This is from Laura Gray. We are praying for miraculous recovery and healing for her uncle Arthur. Thank you so much for your faithful prayers and may God show His mercy and allow Arthur to spend time with his family and even be healed if it is His will. God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hi Michael,
I write with a heavy heart. My Uncle Arthur is home suffering from fibrosis in his lungs ( I think it's called pulmonary fibrosis), after beating cancer the chemo took it's toll and this condition worsened, he is on a respirator 24/7. Now they have sent hospice to care for him. I was blessed to share some time with him recently and he had a wish to go to St. Agatha's for mass but was unable to get there and now he is unable to leave home. I'm asking for a healing miracle for him, that his breath is recovered and he is able to enjoy some more time with family ( he recently added another grandchild to the list, Stevie who is only 1)
It's painful to not be of more help to him in his time of need and I so appreciate all the prayer warrior's thoughts and prayers.
With gratitude and love,
Laura xxoo
P.S. Thank you for all the prayers for my Dad too, he was truly comforted knowing there were many praying ....he is doing excellent and is stable and having fun at the Actor's Home!
I write with a heavy heart. My Uncle Arthur is home suffering from fibrosis in his lungs ( I think it's called pulmonary fibrosis), after beating cancer the chemo took it's toll and this condition worsened, he is on a respirator 24/7. Now they have sent hospice to care for him. I was blessed to share some time with him recently and he had a wish to go to St. Agatha's for mass but was unable to get there and now he is unable to leave home. I'm asking for a healing miracle for him, that his breath is recovered and he is able to enjoy some more time with family ( he recently added another grandchild to the list, Stevie who is only 1)
It's painful to not be of more help to him in his time of need and I so appreciate all the prayer warrior's thoughts and prayers.
With gratitude and love,
Laura xxoo
P.S. Thank you for all the prayers for my Dad too, he was truly comforted knowing there were many praying ....he is doing excellent and is stable and having fun at the Actor's Home!
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Arthur with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
Lord, look upon Arthur with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment