Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Prayer Request from Jackie Gibson: Prayers for the Tallon Family

This is from Jackie. Thank you for your prayers and God bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)

Dear Teri and Michael,    I pray that my email finds you both healthy and happy.  I feel so   blessed to be able to  bring to you and the Prayer Warriors my joys, my   sadness, my reaching out    when needing the strength from our Lord in Heaven and the support and    powerful prayers from my church family.   My faith is the only thing   that has gotten me through all of    life's challenges. I am so very grateful.       I have a request for prayers for a couple that shares the duplex   where we live, Jaclyn Tallon and Eddie Tabullo.  They were recently   married at the cathedral    in downtown, a few months ago, beginning a new life with their faith. so   very happy....  Sadly, Jaclyn's younger brother, Jay, 27 year of age and   the father of 2 little girls, tragically ended his own    life a few days ago.    He had been battling schizophrenia most of his   life.  I am requesting prayers of comfort and strength for our dear   neighbors and the Tallon Family .    Thank you    God Bless,      Jackie Gibson  

    

THE PRAYER HEALING THE SPIRIT SPECIAL INTENTIONS

Gentle Jesus, 
with faith in Your healing powers 
and confidence in Your constant compassion, 
I ask You to heal my suffering spirit. 
May my soul find rest in Your comforting love 
and relief from sorrow and anguish. 
Relying on Your love, 
I especially ask Your help in 
 
[State Your intention(s) here...].
 
I place my trust in Your power to heal my spirit 
from feelings of hopelessness, unrest, and despair. 
 
Amen.

No comments: