Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Prayer Request from Marcia: Seriously in need of prayer

This is from Marcia. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you all, Teri & Michael (see below)

 
 Hi Michael,
Would you please ask everyone to pray for me a MIGHTY prayer. I am seriously struggling with depression over being here at Santa Monica College. I have not the words to tell you how my soul is beginning to ache. I am having to struggle just to get out of bed in the morning to come here.
Though I know God has placed me here for the students and they continue to come to me, it has become seriously unbearable for me to be here. I am surrounded by constant negativity, people with no faith that are relentless and have been for nearly 15 years. My heart is broken. My desire is and has always been to serve God and His children. Please help pray me away from this place and very importantly, PLEASE pray for all my coworkers, that God give them clean hearts and minds.
Please, Please, Please send your prayers up for me TODAY.
God's Love and Blessings to us ALL.
Amen
 
Marcia A. Lewis, MA
   SMC Career Services Advisor
There is no end to the possibilities of Greatness.
 

 

THE PRAYER HEALING THE SPIRIT - SPECIAL INTENTIONS

Gentle Jesus, with faith in Your healing powers and confidence in Your constant compassion, we ask You to heal Marcia's suffering spirit. May her soul find rest in Your comforting love and relief from sorrow and anguish. Relying on Your love, we especially ask Your help for Marcia in overcoming adversities in her employment environment, and that Your will be done for her solutions, even by finding her a new workplaceWe place our trust in Your power to heal her spirit from feelings of hopelessness, unrest, and despair. Amen.

No comments: