This is from Marcia. Thank you for your continued prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Marcia Hears God Today
Hi Michael,
Hi Michael,
I just want to tell the family how much their prayers are working and pleading that we don't stop.
I came into the office today feeling the same as I have been, sad, depressed, etc. I turned on my Pandora Radio and set it for Gospel. I usually listen to Jazz.
I came into the office today feeling the same as I have been, sad, depressed, etc. I turned on my Pandora Radio and set it for Gospel. I usually listen to Jazz.
God has non-STOP been speaking to me this morning: "He played", He has His hands on you, His eyes is on the sparrow, No other name but Jesus, Lyrics to one song was, "If he has to hide you in a cave, you are going to be ok." These are words I have on my office walls and in my home. There were many more and I am still listening. On facebook this morning I read:Lastly, a very dear friend whom I have not spoken to in awhile sent me this message this morning:
It may feel like things are falling apart BUT GOD is doing some great things behind the scenes.. In due season the curtains will be removed so ALL can see what God has done for you.. Don't let yesterday's problems affect your today's promises!
I am overwhelmed right now by the love of God. That still small voice got REALLY loud today. Thank you all for your prayers, please keep them coming!
God's love and Blessings to us all.
Marcia A. Lewis, MA
SMC Career Services Advisor
There is no end to the possibilities of Greatness.
There is no end to the possibilities of Greatness.




No comments:
Post a Comment