Please keep Michael Adams in your prayers as he continues to search for much needed employment. He had a job interview this afternoon for a position working with video gaming and computer hardware and although it is low pay we still pray that he gets the position as it would at least be stable. Traci & Michael are still struggling and the eviction notice finally came down on them this week. In spite of this their spirits remain up and hopeful, thank God. Thank you for your continued prayers for them.
Thank you for all your prayers and God bless you and your families,
With the Love of Christ,
Teri & Michael
A PLEA FOR DIVINE HELP
Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT
God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
God, our Father, I turn to You seeking Your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents You have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to You with praise and thanksgiving for Your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment