Thursday, October 24, 2013

Prayer Request from Ann Furia for her son Vince

This is from Ann Furia, our longtime family friend. (I missed her first prayer request because it was sent to my Gmail account and I got busy and forgot to forward it to my main email address which is lanham7@aol.com. This happens periodically when someone picks up my Gmail address from a pasted previous prayer request. I try to eliminate them but they slip through. Most times I catch it but this one I missed. So sorry.)

But at least Ann sent out another so we can praise God that Vince's surgery went well and lift our prayers for his speedy and complete recovery and physical therapy success. Thank you for your prayers and God bless all of you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below, plus original request)

Hi Michael,    I wonder if you got my email  from  last week about my son Vince. He had a knee   replacement 2 days ago. The surgery went well and he will be home tomorrow. I am   praying his recovery goes well. He will be out of school for 3 months. He   teaches 5th grade  in Northern California. Hope you and Teri are well.    Love, Ann    original prayer request from Oct 20th:  
Hi Michel and Teri,
  
        My middle son Vince is having a knee replacement on Tuesday (Oct 22nd) and the Dr. says he will be out of school (he teaches 5th grade) for 3 months. He is a musician and singer as well and most beloved by his students who want him back yesterday. Please pray for Vince and his surgeon and for a speedy recovery. Thanks for your wonderful work.

        Love,  Ann

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
Prayer for Healing O God who are the only source of health and healing, the spirit of calm and the central peace of this universe, grant to Vince such a consciousness of Your indwelling and surrounding presence that he may permit You to give him health and strength and peace, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: