This is from Marilee and is an urgent request for prayers for Ted, father of St. Agatha's Shan Foti. This morning he was taken by ambulance to emergency while having a stroke. I believe God hears and answers our prayers regardless of our dependence on the laws of time...because our God can do anything...but I am truly sorry that I could not send out this prayer request right when I received it. Nevertheless, please lift up Ted, Shan's father, in your prayers for him to be protected from all harm and any permanent damage from this episode and to recover completely. May Shan have the strength, along with the rest of Ted's family, to give him the support he needs while being cared for and may the Holy Spirit watch over all. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Teri,
Please ask our mighty Prayer Warriors to storm the heavens with prayer. I just received a text from our friend Shan Foti. Her father, Ted, is having a stroke. Shan is in the ambulance with him right now. Shan was scheduled to be on a flight back to L.A. after taking care of her dad on the East coast for a week but things have taken a different turn. Please also pray for strength for Shan as she too faces a difficult road ahead.
Thank you and God Bless.
In Christ.
Marilee
Please ask our mighty Prayer Warriors to storm the heavens with prayer. I just received a text from our friend Shan Foti. Her father, Ted, is having a stroke. Shan is in the ambulance with him right now. Shan was scheduled to be on a flight back to L.A. after taking care of her dad on the East coast for a week but things have taken a different turn. Please also pray for strength for Shan as she too faces a difficult road ahead.
Thank you and God Bless.
In Christ.
Marilee
No comments:
Post a Comment