Sunday, March 23, 2014

Praise Report from Shane

This is from Shane. Praise God! And thank you for your continued prayers for Shane and the whole family. May God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)

Michael & Teri -

I so appreciate everyone's prayers as I continue to experience ups and downs with my career. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting a short job with the NFL Network on Monday for which I am extremely thankful, and hopefully that will lead to more work down the road. In the mean time, I'm interviewing for a permanent job with another company that I believe would be a very good move for my long-term career.

My family continues to lift up the prayers of everyone who requests through this ministry, and we thank you all for doing the same. God is good, all the time!

With love,

Shane


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments: