Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Prayer Request from Ana McKey: Requesting prayers for Maya Xiomara's nanny...

This is from Ana McKey. Thank you for including her request in your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



Good evening Michael.

I imagine most of you are enjoying the Hilley's Soup Supper tonight.  I unfortunately won't be able to attend but am sure it will be a huge success.

Thanking God for our biggest blessing so far...baby Maya is about to turn 2 months old and so far we have been blessed to with a happy and healthy baby through it all.

With my return to work in May, I'd like to request all your prayers for us to find the ideal caregiver for our little one.  

Tomorrow I will be meeting with Luz Amparo who stated she is looking for work and may possibly be interested in home nanny position.

I humbly ask that the Prayer Warriors join me in prayer asking that if God wills it, this lady be willing and interested in taking care of baby Maya.

She is a Nicaraguan native who is a certified nurse.  My desire to bring up Maya with a part of her heritage is extremely important to me.

I know that faith in prayer goes a long way.

Asking in Jesus' name...



Thank you!

A Plea for Divine Help

Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.



No comments: