Friday, July 11, 2014

Prayer Request from Marcus: Prayer for Lisa and yours truly...

This is from Marcus. Thank you for keeping him and his coworker in your prayers for God to grace them with His favor, and may God also bless you and your loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)

..

Dear Mike and Teri,

My co-worker and commercial title partner, Lisa Locke, and I are currently involved in a sort of apprenticeship that can lead to a future promotion.  As always, when something stands to be good, an obstacle or two will present themselves and attempt to knock one off course.  Lisa and I are up for the challenge, but we think it wouldn't hurt to ask for prayers for God's guidance and favor so that none of our efforts and hard work will have been in vain.

Thanks and BLESSINGS!

Marcus




PRAYER FOR GOD's Blessing

I ask You, Father, to protect and bless my partnership.
Watch over it so that in the strength of Your love
we may enjoy prosperity,
 possess the gift of Your peace
and always bear witness to Your glory in the world.
Amen.

No comments: