This is from Sandra Domingue, who has moved on from St Agatha to Texas, but will forever be a St Agatha family member. Please keep Ferdi in your prayers for his healing, comfort, peace and strong faith. We also pray for the strength of his family and that God's Will be done. Thank you so much and God bless you and your family and loved ones, Teri & Michael (see below)
Morning Michael and Teri,
How are you and how have you been? I must tell you that I miss the St. Agatha Family tremendously.
I received a request from my daughter this morning asking that I request the mighty Prayer Warriors of St. Agatha to send prayers for Gayle's husband. Gayle is a co worker and her husband Ferdi, has been sent home from the hospital with Hospice care.
Ferdi is the father of two boys, 11 and early 20's. He is a wonderful father, husband, son, brother and friend. Prayer Warriors will you please ask Our Father to give Ferdi the continued strength that he needs to accept his final journey in anticipation of being with Him as promised. St. Paul said in 2 Timothy 4:6 " I have competed well; I have finished the race." Ferdi realizes his race is just about over. Ask for patience, strength and love for his family as they stand by Ferdi's side at this time. And continued strength to go on without him.
PRAYER:
Michael and Teri, as always thank you for this wonderful Ministry.
Heavenly Father, as Ferdi prepares to be present with you, grant him the mercy that You always show to those who exemplify the loyalty that is due you. As Ferdi feels severe pain, reduce the impact of the pain. Receive Ferdi with the light of salvation that has been promised by You and secured by our Savior. A room in your mansion is promised to us who believe, work, act, have Faith and Trust in your graciousness. May Ferdi find his room for eternity. This I ask in the name of Jesus our Savior and the Holy Spirit,
AMEN
Michael and Teri, as always thank you for this wonderful Ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment