Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Prayer Request from Anne Ragland

This is from Anne Ragland. Thank you for lifting her up in your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)




Dear Michael & Paula:
 
I am suffering severely from the same thing (knee surgery pain).  Just came home from rehab last week but there is no relief of the pain  to date.  Michael I repeated the prayer which is so pertinent and definitely included William.  Actually,  I feel worse and am getting small messages from the right knee.  The pain is draining me and I just pray that this darn depression doesn't set in.  I REALLY miss the church entirely.
 
Luv yall,  N.Anne Ragland



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Anne
 
with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon her, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In a message dated 3/7/2015 1:12:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lanham7@aol.com writes:
This is from Paula Moore. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)



William needed major knee replacement surgery.
He is struggling with serious pain-please pray for him.
God bless you all. Paula.



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon William with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

No comments: