Friday, March 27, 2015

Prayer Request from Teresa Gunther: Baby Leo needs prayers....

This is from Teresa Gunther. Please add Baby Leo to your prayers. Thank you so much and God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)



Dear Michael and Teri,    This is is a very urgent prayer request for a 3 month old baby boy, Leo.    I met his mother while getting coffee at a hospital this morning.   In talking with her I discovered that her son, Leo, is hospitalized with a virus and has been in the hospital for a week.   He has a twin bother Benjamin, at home as well!!!  I told her I would be praying for the twins and her during this day and am asking all our prayer community to lift this family in prayer.   The mom's name is Marisa and she is a single mom who was supposed to start a new job this week!!!  As I hugged her I reassured her that our God is with her and her babies and we care.  Thank you all for caring and praying.   Teresa



Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Baby Leo with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.

A Plea for Divine Help

Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send Your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with, and to defend all who dwell in this house, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: