Saturday, January 30, 2016

Praise Report from Pam Terry: PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!

This is from Pam Terry.  Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your families, Teri & Michael (see below)


Dear Michael and Teri, GOD IS SO GOOD TO ME! 

Please pass on to the Prayer Warriors my heartfelt thanks for all of their continuous prayers to our Almighty Father during these months I have been fighting Kaiser to approve all 5 surgeries for my Lipedema. 

Today I just received a call from Kaiser that I have full approval for what I need.  This was tremendously helped by another Prayer Warrior I met in church, who helped me navigate the hierarchy of the Kaiser system.  She knows who she is and and she has been an angel from God to me. 

All is possible with God, in His time.

Thank you all, God bless you, 

Pam Terry


PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
O God, of Whose mercies there is no number, and of Whose goodness the treasure is infinite; we render thanks to Your most gracious majesty for the gifts You have bestowed upon us, evermore beseeching Your clemency, that as You grant the petitions of them that ask You, You will never forsake them, but will prepare for the reward to come. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

No comments: