This is from Pam Terry. Please join us in keeping her intentions in your prayers. Thank you so much and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)
I am writing you to please ask the Prayer Warriors to lift me up to be embraced by our Lord, during this time of distress.
It's beginning to look like the surgeries I need for my Lipedema will not happen. There are people at Kaiser WLA and Sunset who are banding together to keep me from getting the surgeries, even though I was approved for them.
So far these people are winning. Please pray that our God will make a path for me to get through and get the paper I need, signed, to allow all 5 surgeries I need to go forward.
It's getting very vicious. Just the mention of my name on the phone had a department head yelling at me, then abruptly slamming down the phone and hanging-up on me.
Pray that their heart's may be softened. There is no need for that kind of conduct from anyone.
Thank you Mighty Prayer Warriors for your prayers and embrace. I always get strength from you.
God bless you all.
Your sister in Christ,
Pam Terry
No comments:
Post a Comment