Friday, January 22, 2016

Prayer Request from Carole Bradford for Sebastian

This is from Carole Bradford passing it along for her sister's cousin. (this is another request I am catching up on, my apologies) Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and yours, Teri & Michael (see below)



First, hoping Teri is back to herself and feeling better.

This is from my sister's cousin:

DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS:
 I come to ask all my family and friends to please send prayers for my friends son Sebastian.  He amputated 4 if his fingers on his dominant hand. He's in the trauma center and might be air lifted to USC.
I ask you all to pray that the vascular surgeon can reattach his fingers.
 
Lord I come before you and you've granted me a Miracle I'm asking/pleading that you watch over my son. I pray the surgeon's are guided by your grace and mercy while in surgery.  I pray that the nurses be strong to handle my son.  I ask this father in your precious name, Amen.

Thank you in advance.  

No comments: