This is from Kevin Jonas. Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you always, Teri & Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Teri:
Keeping you both in prayers daily; so thankful that this ministry is so alive.
Please ask the Prayer Warriors to storm heaven on behalf of Bishop Richard Garcia, Bishop of Monterey.
A wonderful man and priest; a beloved bishop by his priests and the people of the Diocese; diagnosed yesterday with Alzheimer's and forced to resign the episcopacy.
He is such a dear friend of mine, and I am heartbroken at this news; hoping that I wake up soon and realize this was just a horrifically bad nightmare.
Blessings to all,
Kevin Jonas
Pastoral Associate
Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
10435 Hanford-Armona Road Hanford, California 93230
Parish: 559-584-8576
Personal Cell: 213-910-7252
Website: www.ihmhanford.org
Email: kevin.lee.jonas@gmail.com
Director
Pastoral Music Ministries
Ministry of Art and Environment
Publicity and Promotion
Liturgical Consultant
Specializing in Liturgical Ministries,
Liturgical Consultant
Specializing in Liturgical Ministries,
Art and Environment, Music,
Liturgical Theology and History.
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your will and know that whatever You do, You do for the love of us. Amen.
Prayer for Healing
Lord, look upon Bishop Garcia with eyes of mercy, may Your healing hand rest upon him, may Your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in Your Kingdom. Amen.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment