Saturday, April 21, 2018

Prayer Request update from Deb Shippen: Feldman Food Meal Train

This is from Deborah Shippen. Thanks and God bless, T&M (see below)


Dear Feldman Family and Friends,

The cat is out of the bag. (Larry would love that saying.)  I am techno-challenged!

I have failed at Meal Train, so I'm listing the volunteers for each night and letting everyone jump in who wants to bring an entree. More than one person can bring an entree each night because of the large Shiva Lite groups, but everyone who comes should bring a little something, keeping in mind that sugar and flour need to be the 5th ingredient or less.  
Thank you very much.

Saturday April 21st - Laura Armstrong
Sunday April 22nd - Dorothy
Monday April 23rd - Tara
Tuesday April 24th - Mimi
Wednesday April 25th - Linda
Thursday April 26th - OPEN
Friday April 27th - Sara or Sandy (Last night of Shiva Lite)
Saturday April 28th - OPEN 
Sunday April 29th - OPEN


May God Bless you all for your support of Doreen and PJ.

Deb

No comments: