Monday, April 23, 2018

Prayer Request from Marcus: Prayers for my cousin's son, Duke

This is from Marcus. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)


Hello Mike and Teri,

I always have to start by thanking you so much for your devotion to this great ministry.  I would like to ask our Prayer Warriors to keep my cousin's son, Duke, lifted in prayer.  He hastily traveled to a dangerous part of Mexico in pursuit of a love interest and under very complicated circumstances.  His parents and the rest of us 'elder' relatives have calmly and sporadically tried to reason with him and dissuade him, but alas, it has only served to make him all the more hell-spent and deaf to any wisdom anyone might have to offer.  

And so we ask for everyone's prayerful solidarity as we lay this burden at the cross.  "My God Can Do Anything."

As always, love and reciprocal blessings,

Marcus


A Plea for Divine Help
Hear us, Lord, holy Father, almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to protect, to abide with, and to guide safely Duke, now and always, Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer.  In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

No comments: