This is from Rebecca Street. Thank you so much for your prayers and may God bless you and your family, Teri & Michael (see below)
Hello dear Michael and Teri,
It is a privilege to still be part of the fierce and wonderful Saint Agatha's prayer team. I am writing to ask you to pray for my daughter Amanda and her husband Jason. She is having IVF this week. They desperately want to be parents and have been trying for five years. Please ask the warriors to lift them up in prayer beseeching our loving Lord to bless them with a healthy child. Thank you and God bless you all.
Love,
Rebecca Street
Prayer for Motherhood
Good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before the throne of God, wonder-worker of our day, I call upon You and seek Your aid. You know that our marriage has not as yet been blessed with a child and how much my husband and I desire this gift. Please present our fervent pleas to the Creator of life from whom all parenthood proceeds and beseech Him to bless us with a child whom we may raise as His child and heir of heaven. Amen.
Prayer for Successful IVF (In Vitro Fertilization) from a Mother to be...
I believe that God is present and hears our prayers. I thank God first and foremost for everything. For my mother's health and for such a wonderful husband. I pray to God almighty to grant me and my husband healthy and normal babies. That my IVF cycle this month is successful in producing healthy and normal embryos that will develop normally in me for 9 months. I have consecrated my children to our Lord. Just as Hannah in the Bible did when she begged God for children and the Lord heard her cries. Hear my cries Lord and grant me a family of my own. Bless my mother that she may continue to be healthy and have the joy of being a grandma to my children. I pray this with the intercession of our blessed mother Mary, St Joseph, St Peregrine, St Philomena, St Rita of Cascia, St Anne and St Joachim who also begged you for a child, St Padre Pio and all the Holy Saints and Angels. I believe in Your love, Your mercy and Your power of healing. Heal me and the women that are struggling to have a child and bless us in Your name, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. AMEN.
PRAYER FOR MIRACLES & HEALING
Heavenly Father, I trust in Your great love for me and all Your people. I ask You to unleash a wave of miracles and healing throughout Your church through the prayers of Your people. Touch the sick and the suffering, and restore them to wholeness and well-being. Lord Jesus, I ask for the grace to pray with expectant faith for my brothers and sisters who are hurting and in need of Your healing touch. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to see the kingdom of God all around me. Help me to recognize Your presence and Your work in the people I meet, and to be responsive to people I encounter that are in need of prayer. In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment