An update from Lisa Parisi who is continuing to courageously battle breast cancer. Thank you for your prayers and God bless, Michael (see below)
| I am so happpy to report I got through my 1st round of chemo every week for 15 weeks only missing one because my blood count was to low. I got through it pretty good. Most people say I look great...or "you went to work?" So I know it is because God is answering my prayers and all of yours! Thank you for your prayers. This tuesday is my first day of the second round of chemo. They say will be there for 5 hours the first time and 3 hours every other tuesday for a total of 6 sessions. Taxel is the Chemo I will take. Pray I can get through this as easily as I did the first half. God Bless you all. Lisa |
No comments:
Post a Comment