This is from Doreen, our dear friend, of St Agatha's choir. Please add her request to your prayers and may God bless you, Michael
Dear Michael,
I would like to request prayers for Linda Schultz, a Catholic spiritual director who will be undergoing surgery on Monday, October 13. Please keep her in your prayers for a successful surgery, and a quick and speedy recovery.
Thank you,
Doreen Feldman
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust Linda Schultz to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, Linda may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around her . Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
I would like to request prayers for Linda Schultz, a Catholic spiritual director who will be undergoing surgery on Monday, October 13. Please keep her in your prayers for a successful surgery, and a quick and speedy recovery.
Thank you,
Doreen Feldman
Prayer Before Surgery
Loving Father, I entrust Linda Schultz to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, Linda may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around her . Through Jesus Christ. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment