Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Urgent Prayer request

I received this from Margie Nickleberry of St Agatha's a little over an hour ago ( a little after 11am Mon) and I thank you for your prayers. God bless you, Michael (see below)

Dear Michael, 
I received a call this morning from a very dear  friend with  a request for prayer for her sister.  Danika is in labor with her first child.  She has been in labor since yesterday.  During this course of  labor she was given medication to move the labor along.   This med caused her blood pressure to drop she went into shock and the babies heart beat was absent for a while.  It was decided at this point to do a c section.  The doctor changed his mind and Danika is still in labor with little strength to continue  and a  very low BP.   Please  prayer warriors I call upon you to please pray for God's intervention for Danika and her baby that God wraps Danika and her baby in the divine safety of His loving comforting  arms. and  delivers them both with His awesome blessing of good health.   For the medical staff I too request  pray that they listen as God nudges them in how to proceed with this birth.  For Danika's family please offer prayers of support reminding them that our God is awesome and He can do everything.
Thank you.
Blessings,
Margie Nickleberry

No comments: