This is from my sister-in-law, Barbara. Thank you for your prayers, as always, and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dear Michael,
Please add my long time, dear friend, Linda Sharon to our prayer warrior list. She's an amazing woman and I love her a lot!
Barbara
In a message dated 10/1/2008 11:00:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Linda writes:
Hi Barbara ...
They come out of the woodwork when 'they' need help, right? This time 'they' is me ... I had a heart scan last week (and how shocking considering my family history), it wasn't sterling to say the least. I have to have a echocardiogram on Friday and then a consultation to see what can be done. Anyway ... I'm asking to be put on your prayer circle ... of course, I'm spooked but in the dark as to what the next few steps will be. That part I'll have to let you know after Friday ...
Thanks for 'listening' ... and thank you for adding me to your prayers
Linda
Barbara M. Gangi
Vice President, Development
Paulist Productions
310-454-0688
Hi Barbara ...
They come out of the woodwork when 'they' need help, right? This time 'they' is me ... I had a heart scan last week (and how shocking considering my family history), it wasn't sterling to say the least. I have to have a echocardiogram on Friday and then a consultation to see what can be done. Anyway ... I'm asking to be put on your prayer circle ... of course, I'm spooked but in the dark as to what the next few steps will be. That part I'll have to let you know after Friday ...
Thanks for 'listening' ... and thank you for adding me to your prayers.
Hope all is well with you, Gary and all the family. Other than the above all is well here ... it's Trish's 31st birthday today. We're going out to dinner tonight ... how else would you celebrate in Boulder, one of the healthiest cities in the country ... with Mexican food. Why should we go with the mainstream?
Anyway ... Love to all,
Linda
No comments:
Post a Comment