Dear Prayer Warriors,
As I mentioned once before, our St Agatha's website designer added a blog for the prayer warriors (see: http://stagathasprayerwarriors.blogspot.com/). This is where anyone can read and/or submit prayer requests. So far, most new people have been sent to me by Enrique, the webmaster, but this time I got a request from someone who sent the request directly to me. I do not know Kim, but please add her and her son to your prayers and also remember that anyone who needs prayer is welcome. We all need to pray for each other and help each other through the rough times, just as God would have it.
Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your families. Happy Thanksgiving!
Michael (see Kim's request below)
Dear Lord,my son needs a miracle here. He has been waiting for a response from Peel Police regarding his application. This process has been going on for almost 5 months and the stress and anxiety is building.Please pray that the officer that is in charge of his applications finds it satisfactory and that it meets all of the criteria they are looking for. I ask that the prayers are passionate and urgent and that my son is contacted and the news is fantastic and his dream of joining the Peel Police force comes true. God Bless"
Kim
As I mentioned once before, our St Agatha's website designer added a blog for the prayer warriors (see: http://stagathasprayerwarriors.blogspot.com/). This is where anyone can read and/or submit prayer requests. So far, most new people have been sent to me by Enrique, the webmaster, but this time I got a request from someone who sent the request directly to me. I do not know Kim, but please add her and her son to your prayers and also remember that anyone who needs prayer is welcome. We all need to pray for each other and help each other through the rough times, just as God would have it.
Thank you so much for your prayers and God bless you and your families. Happy Thanksgiving!
Michael (see Kim's request below)
Dear Lord,my son needs a miracle here. He has been waiting for a response from Peel Police regarding his application. This process has been going on for almost 5 months and the stress and anxiety is building.Please pray that the officer that is in charge of his applications finds it satisfactory and that it meets all of the criteria they are looking for. I ask that the prayers are passionate and urgent and that my son is contacted and the news is fantastic and his dream of joining the Peel Police force comes true. God Bless"
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment