Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Prayer request from Mary Tan

This is from Mary Tan, St Agatha choir member and good friend. Please include her and her request in your prayers and read her moving reminiscence below. Thank you and God bless, Michael.


Hi! Michael and Teri,
 
Please include in our prayers the soul of Helen Yanke, she passed away yesterday, she was 103 yrs. old. I took care of her for more than 7 yrs., she is the most beautiful and amazing person I have ever met in my life. She accepted me as her family, she trusted me, nothing can compare to the bond we shared and the way our lives were interwoven with every smile, every tear and every meaningful moment in the years we've spent together. She was a part of me and I will never ever forget her. It is so sad to see her go but happy that she is home now. She had a long long good and wonderful life and she is happy now that she is with GOD and will meet her loved ones. Thank you again and to our wonderful and amazing PRAYER WARRIORS.
 
Love,
Mary Tan

No comments: