This is from June. I apologize for not being available to send this yesterday (11-18-08) but I know that God can do anything! Valerie's scan was actually yesterday, but I believe that your prayers will still be effective. Thank you and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Dear Michael and Prayer Warriors:
Dear Michael and Prayer Warriors:
Thank you for all the ongoing prayers you have sent up to heaven for my daughter, Valerie, during this past year when she was fighting cancer.
Today at ! pm. I ask you to pray that there is no longer cancer in her body. She will be having these scans every three months for a prolonged period in her life.
God bless each of you who have heard my call and answered with faithfulness. May each of you find peace, health, love and prosperity today and every day.
Grateful!
June Hodges
No comments:
Post a Comment