This is from Jacqueline. I don't think I know her, but I thank you for your prayers and God bless you, Michael (see below)
Hi Michael,
Greetings to you in the sweet name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Please pray for my husband and me as we are in dire needs. Please pray that God sends us money and many students as soon as possible. We are self-employed home tutors and our income depend on the number of students we have. Our house rent is 2 months overdue and we need to pay electricity bill to avoid it being discontinued. Please pray that God have mercy upon us and pray for my health, that God heals me of hormone imbalance and my monthly period will come without delay as it didn't come since February this year. Thank you. God bless you.
In Christ's love,
Jacqueline
No comments:
Post a Comment